The Special Rapporteur on the rights of indigenous peoples is collecting information in preparation of her country visit to Mexico scheduled to take place from 8 to 17 November 2017.
In accordance with the established practice of mandate-holders, the Special Rapporteur welcomes all relevant submissions that indigenous organisations and other stakeholders may wish to transmit for her consideration in preparation of this visit, such as:
- Recent analytical reports or surveys on indigenous peoples in Mexico
- Information on the policy, programmes and legal framework with respect to indigenous peoples
- Priority issues/concerns and situations that warrant the attention of the Special Rapporteur
- Suggestions on issues to examine and related locations to visit
- Contact info for indigenous organisations and civil society representatives to meet in different regions in relation to suggested locations to visit
Kindly submit information by 11 September 2017 to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please indicate “2017 Visit to Mexico” in the subject heading of the email submission.
This post is also available in: Spanish